This will be a three round event.
Entrance fee will be $20.00, $10.00 of each entry will go towards a prize-pot paid out in store credit.
Prize pay out to the top third of participants. First place will also receive a collectors edition terminator captain!
Round 1: 11 - 2 pm. Followed by a 30 minute break.
Round 2: 2:30 - 5:30 pm. Followed by a 30 minute break.
Round 3: 6 -9 pm. Winners announced right after.
Terrain: Player Placed
Format: ITC RTT
2) Game must be registered with BCP
3) Armies must be fully painted and based with a 3-color minimum.
4) Culture and Sportsmanship: Games are generally high caliber, competitive games, but are also low stress, fun and encourage friendly attitudes with zero tilting. tl;dr: attitude and conduct > winning.
5) New Rules: Rules that come out and are official (released by GW and FW) can be used on the army for that round, but not if it came out during the game.
6) Any bye round player will receive and automatic win for the round and 55 points for the round. Players that did not play their game for the round will receive a tie and 20 points for the round.
7) Clock: We STRONGLY recommend using a clock. It makes the game more fair towards both players. Furthermore, if one player wants to use a clock, both players must use a clock. The time for each person should be 1:30 hours and the clock starts in the deployment phase.
8) After you pay please register through the ITC link here: Best Coast Pairings